jofre
New Creator

How know username and password to preview a site

Jump to solution

When I try accessing a site from packages a username and password is requested

Where I can found this information? My username and password don't work.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jofre,

Most non-live sites are protected with 401 auth.  You will need to reach out to the administrator of the site to get credentials to access the site.  They will have the credentials you need.

Regards,

Ken

--

Ken Snyder
VP, Customer Support & Cloud Operations

## If I’ve helped, accept this response as a solution so that other’s can find is more quickly in the future.
## Have thoughts on Crownpeak products? We'd love to hear them. Speak with the Crownpeak Product Team..

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AriWeissman
Director of UX

Hi @jofre 

Thanks for your message. Would you mind providing a bit more information about your question? 

Are you looking for a username and password to access the CMS or to access one of your websites?

Best
Ari

--

Ari Weissman
Sr Director of UX & Community

## If I’ve helped, accept this response as a solution so that other’s can find is more quickly in the future.
## Have thoughts on Crownpeak products? We'd love to hear them. Speak with the Crownpeak Product Team..

0 Kudos

Thanks for reply @AriWeissman 

I'm logged in on CMS but I cannot log in on a specific website 

Thanks again

0 Kudos

Jofre,

Most non-live sites are protected with 401 auth.  You will need to reach out to the administrator of the site to get credentials to access the site.  They will have the credentials you need.

Regards,

Ken

--

Ken Snyder
VP, Customer Support & Cloud Operations

0 Kudos

thanks a lot @kensnyder I will ask him for it

0 Kudos