Welcome to the DXM Ideas Exchange. This is the place for creating new feature suggestions for DXM or upvoting existing ones. You can also add your thoughts and comment on other user’s suggestions.
We review your feature suggestions and comments on a daily basis. Your feedback means a lot to us and your votes help prioritize new features and product decisions, so thanks for sharing your ideas here!
Read the best practices.
To generate the most engagement from the product team and your peers:
- Start with a good title: This shows up in the Ideas Exchange page and should provide a brief summary of the idea and it's goal
- What's the goal?: This is the key. What do you want to be able to do and why?
- Who is it for?: Spell out the type of user who will take advantage of the improvement
- How would the improvement help you and your team?: Be sure to describe the value of your idea - What's the benefit? What will it help you accomplish?
In addition, these items can really help complete your idea
- If you've seen it in another site or platform, describe the experience and what you like about it. Include links or screenshots.
- Consider including the category or component your idea is about (e.g. personalization, reports, developer experience, image editing) and add screenshots, pictures, drawings or anything you think will help explain it.
And finally, don't forget your community duty - VOTE for the items you like by giving the idea a Kudos.