novomind
I'm new here

Install Module via API

Jump to solution

Hello,

Good Morning!

Currently, the installation of the module on the server is done by "Server and Project configuration" console. I would like to know, if it is possible to install a module on server via API.

Would be really great, if you could provide some pointers or ideas to achieve it, if any of you have already tried to work on it.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Ronny,

there is an new interface ModuleAdminAgent in the Package de.espirit.firstspirit.agency. That agent provides some methods to administer modules.

I think there's not much documentation at the moment, but the method names are self explaining.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
thmarx
I'm new here

Hello Ronny,

a public api for installing modules will be available in FirstSpirit 5.1.

Regards

Thorsten

0 Kudos

Hello Thorsten,

Thank you for your reply. I see in the First Spirit 5.1 API an interface "de.espirit.firstspirit.module" which has a class 'module', which has got no methods to install the module. Unfortunately, I was not able to find any other specific class, that helps in installing module.

If possible, could you please let me know the Class which I can use.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hello Ronny,

there is an new interface ModuleAdminAgent in the Package de.espirit.firstspirit.agency. That agent provides some methods to administer modules.

I think there's not much documentation at the moment, but the method names are self explaining.

0 Kudos

Hi Thorsten,

Thanks for the detail information. May I know, By when the documentation for this interface would be available?

Regards,

0 Kudos

Around next week.

Peter

Thanks for the Information.

0 Kudos

You are welcome Smiley Wink

The preview version 5.1.104 already includes the documentation.

Peter
0 Kudos