Allow Copy-Paste Actions in FS_LIST Inline Datasources

Even as it was introduced in FS5 it still ist not possible to copy FS_LIST Elements with Inline Datasources.

It would be very helpful to have this working. So please implement this Feature Request. Thank you 🐵

5 Comments
andre
I'm new here

could you please provide us with a more detailed example? my first thoughts... that should be possible. copy/paste is based on FormData and the "inline" Datasources is a FormData-Reference, too.

markusbucher
I'm new here

Hi André,

the information was given by e-spirit support (Holger Höbbel). The development team handles this as a missing feature itself 🙂

When I try to copy-paste elements from fs_list modules that have inline configuration the result is that nothing happens, exacty because of the missing feature.

andre
I'm new here

Markus Bucher wrote:

Hi André,

the information was given by e-spirit support (Holger Höbbel). The development team handles this as a missing feature itself 🙂

When I try to copy-paste elements from fs_list modules that have inline configuration the result is that nothing happens, exacty because of the missing feature.

>the information was given by e-spirit support (Holger Höbbel).

which information?

.... the dev-team... ok...:) i dont know and do not find anything about this bug/fr.  i you have an internal id from holger h. you could link this FR to the provided internal ID. so this Feature-Request becomes trackable.

as i said: formdata copy is possible. that brings me to my previoius question: "what exactly do you want to copy" and list entry from the "overview-list"-Element provided by fs_list or any other element from a refrenced Gadget like FS_DATASET e.g.?

kohlbrecher
Crownpeak employee
Crownpeak employee

Hello Markus

thank you for your idea to improve FirstSpirit. It is important for us to learn from the experiences of our customers and partners. For this reason we appreciate feedback and any suggestion.

We have evaluated the issue once again, but have no plans for a realisation in the near future because the FS_LIST is deprecated.

You can find more details about our feature selection process in our Features Policy.

Best regards

Jan

markusbucher
I'm new here
Status changed to: Archived