DXM Release Notes - 22 March 2023
This release includes tickets and improvements around logout, reports and MySQL
- DX CMS Issue Logging In – fixed an issue where customers experience problems logging in with SSO. Case: 77561,77681,80213
- Groups Missing View Rights on – fixed an issue where view rights were missing on several groups. Case :00159552
- Bug in the Access API /Asset/Paged Request – fixed an issue where full path values were incorrect. Case :00146105
- Error Report Not Listing All Errors – Added additional range of errors to the Error Repot. Now showing up to 1000. Case: 68044
- Issue with Asset.GetProject(asset) – Fixed an additional issue where if an asset does not have a branch, Asset.GetProject(asset) would return the project of the highest state for all lower states. Case: 20322
- HyperLink Adjustment Errors – Corrected an issue where a customer was seeing Hyperlink Adjustment Error in New Publishing under certain circumstances. Case: 76853
- Logging out of Crownpeak does not clear session Part 2- Corrected an issue where users were not being prompted to enter credentials when logging back in after having signed out. Case: 67074
- Unable to change workflow on Archived assets in Bulk – Corrected an issue where the Also Applies To button on the Workflow properties does not find any archived assets. A check box to include hidden assets has been added. See Fig 1 below. Case: 74272
Questions about this release?
If you have any questions about this release, ask in the comments below and someone from Crownpeak will respond.