cvolt
New Creator

Report on cookie acceptance rate

Jump to solution

Hi team,

I am interested in improving the cookie acceptance rate on our website.

For this project, I want to first report the status quo on Evidon and get numbers on our different domains for the last month.

I am interested in reporting on the following metrics:

(1) cookie acceptance rate by domain

(2) cookie acceptance rate by type (basic functional vs. analytical performance vs. advertising)

From what I found online, I could report (1) via the "Consent Dashboard" tab, selecting a domain and then checking the metric "Total Consent Rate". Is this correct?  Is there more documentation/ training on the other tabs? I would like to understand better what they show and how this can be of use to me. There is another metric which I sounds interesting, it is the "Consent average" in the tab "Consent comparison". Would this help with (1)? The "Analytics" tab leads me to to a different crownpeak page, with yet other metrics, however the quesiton mark icons do not work for me, so I don't understand what they are about.

How can I report on (2)? I would like to break down the consent rate by cookie category.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cvolt
New Creator

Thank you, I got an answer, that I will copy and paste for anyone else to read that may have a similar question:
(1) "For consent rate by domain, I would recommend using the GCR report. This data will more accurately depict the consent rate of a domain over a longer period of time as opposed to the weekly rolling aggregation of the Evidon dashboard."

(2) "Consent rate by category(or consent type) cannot be broken down currently. It is an ongoing enhancement that is currently being worked on."

View solution in original post

2 Replies
BenReppe
Community Manager

Hello,

To help answer your questions, I've created a ticket within our support portal and will have the team respond to you from that. 

Thank you, 

Ben

cvolt
New Creator

Thank you, I got an answer, that I will copy and paste for anyone else to read that may have a similar question:
(1) "For consent rate by domain, I would recommend using the GCR report. This data will more accurately depict the consent rate of a domain over a longer period of time as opposed to the weekly rolling aggregation of the Evidon dashboard."

(2) "Consent rate by category(or consent type) cannot be broken down currently. It is an ongoing enhancement that is currently being worked on."