rinku_chowdhury
I'm new here

cannot delete the default value in radio button

Jump to solution

Hi All,

Once I checked the default value for the radio button, the system is not allowing me to delete the default value. I don't know whether the mistake is from my side or it is a bug in first-spirit.

33477_pastedImage_0.png
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Regards,
Rinku

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mbergmann
Crownpeak employee

Hi Rinku,

which version are you using? There has been a bug concerning removing default values longer ago but that was fixed in 5.1R3 (2 1/2 years ago).

Michael

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
mbergmann
Crownpeak employee

Hi Rinku,

which version are you using? There has been a bug concerning removing default values longer ago but that was fixed in 5.1R3 (2 1/2 years ago).

Michael

0 Kudos
neumann
Crownpeak employee

Hi Rinku,

can you post the source code that defines your radio buttons? Also can you explain in more detail what you're trying to achieve? From the looks of it you're trying to set up an optional parameter meaning the user can choose either option A or option B or none of them. Is that correct?

Emre

0 Kudos

Hi Emre,
here is the snippet you asked for. The problem is the default value can not be null with the version 5.0. But when I have created the first time, the value was null. However, once I set, there is no way to make the value null. I hope you get the point now.

36448_pastedImage_1.png

36450_pastedImage_3.png

Rinku

0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

We are still in version 5.0 .  Thanks for your conclusion.

Rinku

0 Kudos

So, Michael's answer is correct? Would you please mark his answer as correct answer in order to close this issue?

Bye

0 Kudos