nburkart
I'm new here

URL Settings in FirstSpirit v5.0

We're very interested in the function “URL settings” in “Global settings”.

I also found some information about this function in this document (FirstSpirit V 5.0 - USER50EN_FirstSpirit_UserDocumentation - 1.0 - RELEASED - 2012-10-22 in chapter 9.3), but it only explains the difference between SEO URLs and Short URLs.

For our editors, we would like to have a documentation of how to work with this function and what to regard like no special characters, like always insert the ending ".jsp" and so on.

It would be great if you could send us this part of the documentation in English or tell us, where we could find this part of the documentation.

Best regards,

Nadine Burkart

0 Kudos
3 Replies
broszeit
I'm new here

Hello,

the FirstSpirit 5.0 ReleaseNotes explain further details about the URL generation mechanisms which are used in Firstspirit. (refer to page 106ff.)

Does it contain all the information you were searching for?

Best Regards,

Rouven Broszeit

0 Kudos

Hello,

thank you very much for this information. This helps us for a better understanding of the technical part of the function URL settings.

What we need as well is the part which can help our editors to work with the function URL settings in the java client and what to regard. It could be like training material which we can give to all our editors in the subsidiaries.

Kind regards,

Nadine Burkart

0 Kudos

Hello Nadine,

I'm sorry but this is all information we can provide you. What questions do you have that are not answered in the documentation?

Best regards,

René

0 Kudos