damon_s
I'm new here

Template set publishing

Jump to solution

I have two template sets at the moment, html and js.  Is there a way to pick and choose where this where the template set is activated in my project structure? Let's say I only want the js pages to publish from a specific node and not every page in the project as it currently is.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mbergmann
Crownpeak employee

Hi Damon,

there are multiple ways to achieve this, but I understand you‘d prefer some kind of setting on page or folder level.

In this case you can suppress the generation of a page by using

$CMS_SET(#global.stopGenerate, true)$

somewhere in the template. That call should of course be wrapped in some kind of condition, e.g. based on the combination of templateset and metadata/sitestore variables.

One small disadvantage is that this only suppresses the creation of the files but not their folders, so there will be some empty folders in the end.

Michael

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
mbergmann
Crownpeak employee

Hi Damon,

there are multiple ways to achieve this, but I understand you‘d prefer some kind of setting on page or folder level.

In this case you can suppress the generation of a page by using

$CMS_SET(#global.stopGenerate, true)$

somewhere in the template. That call should of course be wrapped in some kind of condition, e.g. based on the combination of templateset and metadata/sitestore variables.

One small disadvantage is that this only suppresses the creation of the files but not their folders, so there will be some empty folders in the end.

Michael

0 Kudos

Thank you Michael.  I implemented your solution and it worked perfectly.

0 Kudos