hansbap
I'm new here

Open Content Creator in a different language

We have a Language Button which adds the parameter language=DE-DE to the url and reopens the ConentCreator at the moment as workaround.

Is it possible to open the ContentCreator in a language (DE-DE) which is not the masterLanguage (EN) ?

Thanks for your any help.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
tenter
I'm new here

Hi Johann,

I'm not sure what you want to achieve in the end - but you have a language select for the client language in the welcome page of the FirstSpirit server in the top right corner. Does this help you? I'm not aware of another language selection.

Regards,

Hannes

0 Kudos

Hi Hannes,

Thanks for your answer, but I don't want to change the client language - I want to change the inital language of the used preview channel. If you open the Content Creator from the welcome page, it always opens in the master language (configured in server sanager -> languages -> master language (my case EN)). I want to open the Content Creator now in e.g. chinese (ZH-CN) which is not the master language.

Kind regards,

Johann

0 Kudos

Hi Johann,

ah, now we got you. I don't think there is an easy way to change the behavior you described already. The most common way is to implement a language switch in the page itself.

If you can't live with your current workaround or a custom switch, I would kindly ask you to give us a feature request - maybe there are other customers facing the same issue.

Regards,

Hannes

0 Kudos