mradomskyi
I'm new here

Media aus abhändigem Datensatz freigeben

Jump to solution

Hello, I am writing a workflow script for datasets and have a problem with Media. This is what I work with:

datasets.PNG

locationfinder_download mapping:

download.PNG

locationfinder_downloaditem mapping:

downitem.PNG

There's a table of Regions, containing lists of Downloads. Downloads themselves contain some Download Items.

When I click on some Region and execute the script, first I get all outgoing references:

content2ScriptContext = (Content2ScriptContext) context;

row = content2ScriptContext.getSelectedRow();

storeElement = content2ScriptContext.getStoreElement();

schema = storeElement.getSchema();

dataSet = storeElement.getDataset(row);

currentEntity = dataSet.getEntity();

releaseSession = currentEntity.getSession();

refs = schema.getOutgoingReferences(currentEntity);

Then, I release every dependent object and check, if any of those contains "locationfinder_downloaditemList". If I find it, I add it to some ArrayList and release those objects in another loop:

ReferenceEntry[] outgoingReferences = refs;

for(ReferenceEntry entry : outgoingReferences) {

releaseSession.release(entry.getReferencedObject());

releaseSession.commit();

if(entry.getReferencedObject().getValue("locationfinder_downloaditemList") != null){

referencedDatasets.add(entry.getReferencedObject().getValue("locationfinder_downloaditemList"));

}

}

Finally, when releasing objects from referencedDatasets, I check for an object that contains field "file". That would be Download Item, which has the picture that I want to release:

for (List list : referencedDatasets){

for(Object d : list){

releaseSession.release((Entity) d);

releaseSession.commit();

if(((Entity)d).getValue("file") != null){

//do something here

}

}

}

The problem is that I get some XML data (EditorWrapper as far as I understood) and have no idea, what to do with it:

console.PNG

Is there any way to release this picture following my logic? Or maybe  it can be done somehow different?

Feel free to ask questions if something is unclear. I would be very helpful for any piece of advice.

My entire script is attached in case snippets were not informative enough.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mradomskyi
I'm new here

Found a sollution. I parse the XML, get UID and then use mediaStore.getMediaByUid() to get the image.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
mradomskyi
I'm new here

Found a sollution. I parse the XML, get UID and then use mediaStore.getMediaByUid() to get the image.

0 Kudos