fiach_dillon
I'm new here

Language Channels Master Possibilities?

Jump to solution

Hello,

I have a questions if it possible to have a master language in FirstSpirit e.g (EN) which is configured in the Project/Settings/Languages and then with standard FirstSpirit configuration to generated Multiple URLS for each land/country e.g en_us | en_uk | en_ie.

So in short is it possible to generate all the content form the Global/Master (EN) to the Sub/Servants (en_us,en_uk,en_ie)

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marza
I'm new here

Hello Fiach,

yes it is possible. Please open the properties of the project in question and navigate to the replacement tab. There you can select to use the master language for missing translations.

Regards,

Marian

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
marza
I'm new here

Hello Fiach,

yes it is possible. Please open the properties of the project in question and navigate to the replacement tab. There you can select to use the master language for missing translations.

Regards,

Marian

0 Kudos

Hello,   

do you need further help or did Marian's reply already help you? If so, it would be great if you marked his reply as "correct answer" so that other community users find the solution easily. If you have already found a solution by yourself, it would be very kind of you, if you posted it here.

Best regards 

Tim

0 Kudos