saurabh
I'm new here

I want to know is there any API from i can get any variable declare in sitestore is exist or not ?

Jump to solution

Since i created one variable ssManualMandant under the Site store , i wrote a script that scan the site store  variables and check the ssManualMandant

exist or not My Motive is to check the variable ssManualMandant variable exist or not i dot need what value ssManualMandant contains.

siteStoreRoot=context.getProject().getUserService().getStore(Type.SITESTORE,true);

JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(null,siteStoreRoot().getFormData().get(context.getProject().getMasterLanguage(),"ssGlobalSettings").getName());

result is coming ssGlobalSettings

and

JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(null,siteStoreRoot().getFormData().get(context.getProject().getMasterLanguage(),"ssGlobalSettings").getName().isEmpty());

in this case result is false .

i created one variable ssManualMandant in site store and in this script in place of ssGlobalSettings i wrote ssManualMandant and result is coming

ssManualMandant

false

my requirement is in some project i set ssManualMandant so its check ssManualMandant variable exist or not is site store variable if not so produce false value

In my case if i have not set ssManualMandant variable in SiteStore and i will write the script to check ssManualMandand exist or not so in this case i am getting error  NoSuchFormFieldException ssManualMandant

so i want a script that shows the false value if the ssManualMandator variable not created.

Please check the attachement

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Example link was a link to FirstSpirit 4.2 API. The example in FirstSpirit 5.0 API is linked here:

http://www.e-spirit.com/odfs50/access/?examples/de/espirit/firstspirit/access/store/sitestore/SiteSt...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
C_Klingbeil
I'm new here

Here you can find an example for modifying sitestore variables:

http://www.e-spirit.com/odfs42/access/?examples/de/espirit/firstspirit/access/store/sitestore/SiteSt...

In your specific problem I would use the GomEditorProvider and .findEditor() like that:

siteStoreRoot = context.getProject().getUserService().getStore(Store.Type.SITESTORE,true);

gomFormProvider = siteStoreRoot.getFormData().getForm();

formField = gomFormProvider.findEditor("ssManualMandator");

If ssManualMandator exists your return will be a GomFormElement. Otherwise it will return null. You can test it like that:

siteStoreRoot = context.getProject().getUserService().getStore(Store.Type.SITESTORE,true);

gomFormProvider = siteStoreRoot.getFormData().getForm();

if (gomFormProvider.findEditor("ssManualMandator") != null) {

return true;

} else {

return false;

}

Hope that will do for your skript.

Example link was a link to FirstSpirit 4.2 API. The example in FirstSpirit 5.0 API is linked here:

http://www.e-spirit.com/odfs50/access/?examples/de/espirit/firstspirit/access/store/sitestore/SiteSt...

0 Kudos

Hello,   

do you need further help or did Carola's reply already help you? If so, it would be great if you marked

her reply as "correct answer" so that other community users find the solution easily. If you have

already found a solution by yourself, it would be very kind of you, if you posted it here.   

Best regards 

Michaela