ndegoeij
I'm new here

How to obtain GuiScriptContext?

Jump to solution

I would like to create a small main application which can connect to the server and execute a simple set of Java commands. In this same application I would also like to execute a script of which I have the UID.

I am able to create a connection and retrieve a project. I am also able to retrieve information about the specified script. However if I would like to execute anything I need to obtain a context (a GuiScriptContext in this case if I am not mistaken).

My question is how to obtain such a Context when I do not want this code to be triggered execution from the FirstSpirit Java Client, but pure on its own (e.g. with only a simple main() execution)?

I have searched all over the community but I think it is not listed as a question yet, or I am overlooking it. If somebody can point it to me or explain how to do this I would be very happy to hear about it.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Peter_Jodeleit
Crownpeak employee

You have to implement your own version. A plain ScriptContext should be sufficent, but this depends on your script.

Peter

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Peter_Jodeleit
Crownpeak employee

You have to implement your own version. A plain ScriptContext should be sufficent, but this depends on your script.

Peter
0 Kudos