FirstSpirit module web components and different WAS containers
Dear FirstSpirit community,
with the introduction of the JBoss web application server, we wanna clarify whether the current available FirstSpirit "WEB COMPONENTS" that are part of different FirstSpirit standard modules will properly run.
Up to now, there are different web components available like:
- FS FormEdit (part of "FirstSpirit FormEdit")
- FS INTEGRATION (part of "FIRSTspirit INTEGRATION")
- FIRSTpersonalisation (part of "FIRSTpersonalisation")
- FIRSTpersonalisation-MappingFilter (part of "FIRSTpersonalisation")
- FIRSTpersonalisation-SetUserGroups (part of "FIRSTpersonalisation")
Web Application Servers (WAS) the FirstSpirit web components are certified for (is it documented)?
do they support JBoss without any implementation changes (just configuration parts)?
what application server platform is your recommended/preferred one?
are the web components ready for a real cluster environment (regarding: session replication, etc.)?