sivaprasad9394
Occasional Collector

Executing a .jar throws java.lang.SecurityException and invalidsignature error?

Hello Team,

FS-version:5.2.190

I am trying to execute the jar file, the below error is displayed.

While building the .jar file e-spirit certificate is downloaded and installed in my jre8 also, after that i have build ed the .jar via maven build.

C:\Project\wcms\_Test_Project>java -jar target\Test_Project_Eclipse_WCMS-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

***Details of the System Configuration***

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.SecurityException: Access denied to de.espirit.firstspirit.store.access.AbstractSecurityManager! Class de.espirit.firstspirit.access.DefaultConnectionFactory has missing or invalid signature!

at de.espirit.firstspirit.io.ContextSecurityManager.accessDenied(ContextSecurityManager.java:228)

at de.espirit.firstspirit.io.ContextSecurityManager.checkPermission(ContextSecurityManager.java:97)

at de.espirit.firstspirit.store.access.AbstractSecurityManager.<init>(AbstractSecurityManager.java:31)

at de.espirit.firstspirit.store.access.DefaultSecurityManager.<init>(DefaultSecurityManager.java:24)

at de.espirit.firstspirit.access.DefaultConnectionFactory.getConnection(DefaultConnectionFactory.java:17)

at de.espirit.firstspirit.access.DefaultConnectionFactory.getConnection(DefaultConnectionFactory.java:12)

at de.espirit.firstspirit.access.ConnectionManager.getConnection(ConnectionManager.java:272)

at de.espirit.firstspirit.access.ConnectionManager.getConnection(ConnectionManager.java:324)

at de.bgn.test.MediaReferenceLauncher.start(MediaReferenceLauncher.java:105)

at de.bgn.test.MediaReferenceLauncher.main(MediaReferenceLauncher.java:101)

I am not sure what else i am missing here. I would like to execute my code with out help of any IDE Tools.

The same JAVA Standalone main method code executes and connect in Eclipse and runs fine.

Connection fsConnection = ConnectionManager.getConnection(hostName, portNumber, ConnectionManager.HTTP_MODE,

userName, password);

Also applied in CMD prompt proxy,

set HTTP_PROXY=http://user:password@proxy.domain.com:port

set HTTPS_PROXY=https://user:password@proxy.domain.com:port

Still the same error is occurred.

Does this kind of problem occurs anything related to JDK and JRE in my PC?

Thanks and Regards,

Siva

0 Kudos
0 Replies