Aradhana
New Creator

Exception while installing fsm file on server

I am getting below exception while installing fsm file.

An error occurred while installing the FSM file!
de.espirit.firstspirit.server.module.ModuleException: Unable to install module 'OGP-FS-Sinequa-Xml-Feed' because of duplicate resource 'com.fasterxml.jackson.core:jackson-core' which is also present in 'cxt-cc'. - Resource mode mismatch detected (legacy/isolated) for resource 'com.fasterxml.jackson.core:jackson-core:2.8.8 [ISOLATED]' in module 'OGP-FS-Sinequa-Xml-Feed', conflicting resource is 'com.fasterxml.jackson.core:jackson-core:2.8.8 (min: 2.8.8) [LEGACY]' of module 'OGP-FS-Fill-Metadata'!

Can anyone help me to solve this error.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
hoebbel
Crownpeak employee

Dear Aradhana,

you have two modules 'OGP-FS-Sinequa-Xml-Feed' and 'OGP-FS-Fill-Metadata'. Both of them have the resource 'com.fasterxml.jackson.core:jackson-core' in the version 2.8.8.
But one of them ('OGP-FS-Sinequa-Xml-Feed') has the resource set with 'mode="isolated"' and the other ('OGP-FS-Fill-Metadata') either with 'mode="legacy"' or without the mode option set. This would result in loading the resource over different class loader which most likely would result in class loading issues.

Solution: set the mode option to isolated within the module 'OGP-FS-Fill-Metadata' (and check the other resources of the module, too 😉

best regards
Holger

Thank you Holger for quick response!!

I will implement the provided solution and will let you know the result.

Regards,

Aradhana

0 Kudos

Thank you Holger!!

Solution works 

I have one another question if you have any idea can you please provide your solution

Is there any way that we can check that this particular  "xyz.jExecutable.java "  file is being used by any of the jobs on server.

Actually i have one executable.java file in one of the module and i want to find out that  which server job is using this module file.

Thank you in advance

0 Kudos
hoebbel
Crownpeak employee

Dear Aradhana,

I would open the file <FirstSpiritROOT>/data/schedule/scheduleEntries.xml and search for the classname there.

But you have to have access to the server file system and you need to interpret the xml file.

You will probably find the class name within a <field name="_source"> tag within a <CLASS name="de.espirit.firstspirit.server.scheduler.ScriptTaskDTO"> {the task} within a <CLASS name="de.espirit.firstspirit.server.scheduler.ScheduleEntryDTO"> {the schedule entry}. 

Both of them have a <field name="_name"> {the name of the schedule entry / task} and the schedule entry has a <field name="_projectId" type="long" value="#"/>, where # is the project id. 

If you can't find the class name within the scheduleEntries.xml, it isn't used in any schedule entry. [but can still be used somewhere else, e.g. a script within a project]

Best regards
Holger

0 Kudos

Thank you for the help.

I have checked inside scheduleentries.xml, class is not there and i have also checked in SiteArchitect because all the script is there only but the class is not getting used anywhere.

Thank you once again!!

0 Kudos