grl8wz
New Creator

Error reading config - FS Script Execution

Dear Community Members,

We have a FirstSpirit module written in Java - no matter what this module is doing - to make it short - we are installing the module as FSM and executing it in FS as a Script Execution. During the execution we are facing currently two issues:

ERROR 25.04.2022 17:01:19.314 (com.espirit.ps.psci.genericconfiguration.Values): Error reading config.
de.espirit.firstspirit.server.io.InvalidOperationOnTypeException: Operation 'load' not supported for files of type 'UNKNOWN' (/configuration.properties)!
at de.espirit.firstspirit.io.FileHandleImpl.load(FileHandleImpl.java:194)
at de.espirit.firstspirit.agency.LegacyModuleAgentImpl.getProjectAppConfigProperties(LegacyModuleAgentImpl.java:102)
at com.espirit.ps.psci.genericconfiguration.Values.<init>(Values.java:71)

Second:

ERROR 25.04.2022 17:01:19.337{dNR=} (de.espirit.firstspirit.server.scheduler.ScriptTaskExecutor): error during script execution : java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.bosch.dxf.wcms.rolesyncer.service.RolesyncerServiceImpl.modifyGomSource(RolesyncerServiceImpl.java:303)

As you can see in the second error there is a line 303, in this line in our module there is just a function which reads the value from the FirstSpirit field - this field exist and ITS FILLED (not empty)

However I am more interested in this first issue because this is something what I see to be honest first time in my life.

May I kindly ask for your support? Have you ever faced something like this?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
hoebbel
Crownpeak employee

Dear grl8wz,

the error "Operation 'load' not supported for files of type 'UNKNOWN'" seems to be a bug (I assume that "/configuration.properties" is no valid file). Maybe you can fix the issue by resetting the configuration of the module. 

Please create a ticket with out Tech Support so that the problem can be analysed. It would be nice if you could mention the internal bug id CORE-4759 there. That is an old bug, that could be related to the issue here.

The second issue could be a problem with the release version of the node. Maybe the value isn't available there? Or it could be a permission issue - is the user allowed to read the appropriate node? Or maybe a garbage collection has removed the node, since it was only weak referenced?
Unfortunately, based on the information given, I can only guess what could be the cause.

Best regards
Holger

0 Kudos