vamsi_krishnade
New Creator

Error: java.net.SocketException: Too many open files

Hi ,

Currently we are seeking any hints / workaround to fix the scenarios where the Error: java.net.Socket Exception: Too many open files can be resolved.

Our Environment :

Azure VM with 32 GB of RAM.

FS version : 5.2X

Number of projects hosted on tomcat are nearly 105.

Errors :

2020-07-29 19:27:13.551 ERROR 54358 --- [icationListener] d.e.f.io.servlet.WebAuthentication       : Connection failed, retrying in 10 seconds - de.espirit.firstspirit.common.IOError: java.net.SocketException: Too many open files

2020-07-29 19:35:33.595 ERROR 54358 --- [           main] d.e.f.io.servlet.WebAuthentication       : Connection failed, retrying in 10 seconds - de.espirit.firstspirit.common.IOError: java.net.SocketException: Too many open files

29-Jul-2020 19:35:37.746 FINE [Catalina-utility-1] org.apache.catalina.session.ManagerBase.processExpires Start expire sessions StandardManager at 1596051337746 sessioncount 0

29-Jul-2020 19:38:12.846 WARNING [main] org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.clearReferencesThreads The web application [mwf_preview] appears to have started a thread named [Watcher] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak. Stack trace of thread:

sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method)

java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:175)

java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2039)

java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingDeque.takeFirst(LinkedBlockingDeque.java:492)

java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingDeque.take(LinkedBlockingDeque.java:680)

sun.nio.fs.AbstractWatchService.take(AbstractWatchService.java:118)

com.monay.project.bosch.file.FileWatcher.run(FileWatcher.java:48)

java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Regards

Vamsi

0 Kudos
1 Reply
rahe
I'm new here

Hi Vamsi,

I think you request should be handled by our technical Support Team and not in the Community.

You can reach the Team through help.e-Spirit.com.

Please provide as much detailed Information as possible.

When does this happen?

Provide config files most importantly fs-wrapper.conf.

I am Sure the Team will be able to Support you in this Case.

Best Regards

Kevin

0 Kudos