thomas_ritter
I'm new here

Deployment one file

Jump to solution

Hey,

is there a way to deploy just on file without getting the whole url path?

I need that for a configuration file for tomcat (rewriteurls.xml).

I want to generate that file without path and copy it with rsync in my WEB-INF folder.

BR Thomas

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marza
I'm new here

Hi Thomas,

yes there might be a way to do so. If you want to deploy a single file you can specify a dedicated deployment which will only deploy one specific file from the root of your site store. If you can't create dedicated mapping inside site store's root you can try to create a special SEO URL mapping in the global settings aera of your project (SiteArchitect):

community.PNG

Best regards

Marian

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
marza
I'm new here

Hi Thomas,

yes there might be a way to do so. If you want to deploy a single file you can specify a dedicated deployment which will only deploy one specific file from the root of your site store. If you can't create dedicated mapping inside site store's root you can try to create a special SEO URL mapping in the global settings aera of your project (SiteArchitect):

community.PNG

Best regards

Marian

0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,   

do you need further help or did Marian's reply already help you configuring your deployment? If so, it would be great if you marked Marian's reply as "correct answer" so that other community users find the solution easily. If you have already found a solution by yourself, it would be very kind of you, if you posted it here.   

Best regards,

Hannes

0 Kudos