Andreas-Knoor
Crownpeak Employee

Community-Feedback Thread

Please give us feedback to this community:

• What could be improved?
  • What features do you like?
  • Is there anything missing?

We look forward to your feedback.

Please post your feedback as an answer to this thread.

28 Replies
thomas_walter
I'm new here

Could you check the community with an IE8 and Windows ? I tried three different clients and each time I get javascript errors and cannot continue.

It started each time when I tried to answer a poll - but seems also to affect other areas.

Also this editor is strange to me as I never see any cursor when typing or klicking with the mouse somewhere ...

In general I think the community is a great improvement for all customers and home it will be filled with (more) live soon.

0 Kudos
thomas_walter
I'm new here

me again ...

what about the language here ? - it's pretty much a fix of Denglish - IMHO some people might not be able to understand both German and English - normally I would expect one of the two languages and a switch to choose a language

>what about the language here ?

unfortunately the language translation for DE is not complete. The complete translation will probably finished in July. In the meantime you could change your language preference to "english" in your personal preferences: https://community.e-spirit.com/user-preferences!input.jspa

0 Kudos

Thank you for this hint. We will try to fix this IE8 problem as soon as possible.

0 Kudos

I did - but I am also refering to the actual content - in the Firstspirit-XING-Forum I got a hint, that the language is set to German and therefore I should post only in German language - here it seems to be mixed all around ...

0 Kudos

The content of the community is not managed in multiple languages.
This is only possible in FirstSpirit projects 😉

You can ask questions in german or english - as you like.
Therefore there always will be mixed articles in EN and DE.

0 Kudos
thomas_walter
I'm new here

Are there any plans to include the documentation area here in the community (with the some login) ?

Also the releasenotes for each version would be handy in here - since our browsers are set to not save passwords I always have to look for the passwords for each area (I got four of them from the e-spirit AG !) ...

0 Kudos

Are there any plans to include the documentation area here in the community (with the some login) ?

Yes, it's already there: FirstSpirit Docs

Also the releasenotes for each version would be handy in here - since our browsers are set to not save passwords I always have to look for the passwords for each area

Just try the search and you will find it: 4.2 R2 Release-Notes

Each build Release-Note could be found in the customer blog.

since our browsers are set to not save passwords I always have to look for the passwords for each area (I got four of them from the e-spirit AG !) ...

Yes, this is an open issue. We hope to realize some kind of single-sign-on in the future for the helpdesk, the community and the documentation.

0 Kudos

> Just try the search and you will find it: 4.2 R2 Release-Notes

What about the ReleaseNotes for the latest (and all future) releases of version 4.1 ?

We might be using 4.1 for still some time ...

0 Kudos