C_Klingbeil
I'm new here

CMS_INPUT_TREESELECT documentation

Jump to solution

Hello community,

I found in the documentation (FS 4.2 API) the Interface TNodesEditorValue (de.espirit.firstspirit.service.treedata.editor) which defines access to CMS_INPUT_TREESELECT data but I miss information about the CMS_INPUT_TREESELECT itself. Is there a documentation about this element anywhere? My questions about it are:

Which parameters are defined and how should they be filled?

Where can I find or put the data / structure which is used by this element?

An example for the usage of CMS_INPUT_TREESELECT would be nice to have 😉

Thanking you in anticipation.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
feddersen
Community Manager

CMS_INPUT_TREESELECT isn't part of the FirstSpirit core functionality, that's why it's not part of the official documentation. What kind of functionality are you looking for or are you working on a project that does already use this component?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
feddersen
Community Manager

CMS_INPUT_TREESELECT isn't part of the FirstSpirit core functionality, that's why it's not part of the official documentation. What kind of functionality are you looking for or are you working on a project that does already use this component?

0 Kudos

If it's not part of the FirstSpirit core functionality, in which component / modul can I find a treeselect? I'm looking for an editor (input field in a FirstSpirit form) that can show, select and store users, depending on the rights of the content. I actually can store those information in the structure store (e.g. for the view via permission module) but not in the content store e.g. to select an author or an other responsible person depending on the permission of the page.

0 Kudos