oschlueter
I'm new here

At which point in time was a page published for the last time?

Dear community,

I'm working on a section template to display teasers of the "three most recent" news entries from a data source (Content2). In order to avoid deployment of teasers for news pages that haven't been generated yet (e.g. entry released but not deployed), I'm looking for a way to obtain the exact date and time of the last deployment for the corresponding news detail page (implemented as content projection).

Obviously this problem won't occurr if releasing news entries accompanied by a full deployment, however, I'd rather not rely on that and have some kind of fallback in place, in case a partial deployment on the teasering page is performed.

Thanks in advance for any kind of feedback.

Oliver

0 Kudos
2 Replies
marza
I'm new here

Hi Oliver,

I am not sure if I understood you corrcetly but might be that delta deployment is an option for you? It will only publish what has changed. Please find a description of delta deployment here:

https://community.e-spirit.com/community/developer/blog/2013/04/03/deltageneration--what-is-that-and...

Regards

Marian

0 Kudos
pavone
I'm new here

Hello Oliver,   

do you need further help or did Marian's reply already help you? If so, it would be great if you marked his reply as "correct answer" so that other community users find the solution easily. If you have already found a solution by yourself, it would be very kind of you, if you posted it here.

Best regards 

Tim

0 Kudos