Consolidated View of an Organization's Support Issues

0 Kudos

Several people on our team are submitting support tickets through the portal or directly via support@crownpeak.com.  It would be great for us to have a consolidated view of all issues raised by anyone at our organization, which are identified by the @malwarebytes.com email address.  It would be fantastic to see all issues, who submitted, current status, last message, ability to see the whole thread of messages and other helpful information.  This would enable us to support our users best and cut down on redundant issues and probably cut down on how many issues and followups are occurring today.

2 Comments
RandySoulis
Crownpeak Employee
Crownpeak Employee

Yes, we can make changes to your community profile so you can view your cases and also the organizations cases.  I have made this change for you, please review and let me know if you have any questions.  You can submit a case to support asking us to update users community profile to include organizations cases.  Just need the community username or email.

AriWeissman
Director of UX
Director of UX
Status changed to: Already Supported

Hi @mburgess 

Great thought and this is something we already support. I believe someone from our Support team is reaching out to you. 

If anyone else is interested in this feature, submit a case via the support portal with the list of email addresses that should have the permissions.