List of items containing a certain authorization

In our company we are using FirstSpirit 4.2.489. In the server configuration we have created lots of users and groups. In client application there are many items defined (data sources, templates, structures, etc). Upon these items authorisations have been defined. It is possible to see the authorizations of one of those particular items, but is the opposite also possible?

In other words is it also possible to get a list of all the items which contain a certain authorization on it?

With the certain authorizations I mean more like a full fledged query (or something with a similar result) where I can get a report which tells me per authorization (read: as per role/group) on which item this is specified.

For example; if I have a group administrators defined then I would like to know which data sources, template items, structures have this group and with which permission defined there.

I know from the community (https://community.e-spirit.com/message/18374) that this functionality is not available in FirstSpirit. Therefore I would like to make a suggestion for making such a report available.

1 Comment
MichaelaReydt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Nando

thank you for your idea to improve FirstSpirit. It is important for us to learn from the experiences of our customers and partners. For this reason we appreciate feedback and any suggestion.

We have evaluated the issue once again, but have no plans for a realisation in the near future. Therefore, we cannot consider your feature request at this time.

You can find more details about our feature selection process in our Features Policy.

Best regards

Michaela