June 15th, 2022
This release adds incremental updates to the CMS and an option to route assets with dependencies through the Route Assets modal.
Route with Dependencies
An option is added to include dependencies when moving assets through workflows using the Route Assets modal.
To route assets with dependencies, start by right clicking on any asset and selecting “Route”. Once the Route Assets modal is open, select the desired workflow status and add any additional assets to include (optional). Finally, verify that the “Include Dependencies” checkbox is checked and click on “Route to [Status]”.
Route Assets modal
- SearchG2 RTI populating wrong collection: Fixed an issue that could publish content to the wrong SearchG2 collection. (00149014, 00152452, 00134906)
- Publishing session termination errors: Fixed a race condition that could cause publishing sessions to terminate prematurely. (00159919)
- Post Input not running: Confirmed that the previous patch fixed the issue preventing post_input.aspx from running in certain cases. (00165824)
- Assets using wrong template: Confirmed that setting the configuration flag "enableNewRenderingInNewPublishing" to true fixes the issue. Requires New Publishing enabled. (00136502, 00142057)
- XUtils.CreateInstance: Confirmed that setting the configuration flag "enableNewRenderingInNewPublishing" to true fixes the issue. Requires New Publishing enabled. (00160200)
- Notification emails missing images: Fixed an issue with missing images in notification images by updating the redirect service. (00160030)