amitabhdas
Occasional Observer

Unable to Edit component using Component selector in Inline Mode.

I am unable to Edit in Inline mode the components having the option to author with only list of components from dropdown.

For ex: I have a TestComponent which is using a ComponentSelector dropdown(Default selection set to paragraph)

When I add the component in the Drag and drop (inline Mode) and try to edit the text "Insert Text here..." (appearing as default selection of the dropdown is Wysiwyg/paragraph), I am unable to do so.

I did tried using asset["name"] instead of asset.raw["name"] for the ComponentSelector but it did not helped in resolving the issue.

Please suggest how I can use the ComponentSelector in any components and make it still editable in Inline mode.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
EdwardChan
Crownpeak Employee

Since this may be specific to your custom implementation, would you be able to submit a case with the details and replication steps.

--

Edward Chan
Sr Product Consultant

## If I’ve helped, accept this response as a solution so that other’s can find is more quickly in the future.
## Have thoughts on Crownpeak products? We'd love to hear them. Speak with the Crownpeak Product Team..

0 Kudos