veenarose
New Creator

Creating Test Crownpeak Accounts

Jump to solution

Hi Team, 

I am new to crownpeak, I am currently assigned a task to create multiple test accounts for testing our role based accessibility to our web-site. 

I am using one of my colleagues secondary email id's to create these accounts. I selected the crownpeak provider and asked it to auto generate passwords, so we can change after the initial login.

I was able to log in and change the passwords for 3 accounts only; after which I am unable to log into the other new accounts at all. I tried updating the password multiple times manually and also generate them automatically, but had no luck to log into these accounts.  I made sure to change the provider to crownpeak on the login screen as well. 

I am wondering if there are restrictions on the amount of account that can associated to an email id, or if i am missing any other constraints; if not what is the best way to solve this issue? 

Thanks, 

Veena Mathews 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
veenarose
New Creator

I was able o figure out the issue, I should have created the accounts using password based and not crownpeak as the providers. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
veenarose
New Creator

I was able o figure out the issue, I should have created the accounts using password based and not crownpeak as the providers. 

Perfect - thanks for confirming! 🙂 

0 Kudos