AriWeissman
Director of UX

Why is the issue date different from Last analysis completed date?

Jump to solution

Why is the issue date different from the Last analysis completed date?

--

Ari Weissman
Sr Director of UX & Community

## If I’ve helped, accept this response as a solution so that other’s can find is more quickly in the future.
## Have thoughts on Crownpeak products? We'd love to hear them. Speak with the Crownpeak Product Team..

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AriWeissman
Director of UX

The Last analysis completed date shows when the dashboard was last scanned.

The issue date as shown below shows when the issue was first seen and recorded by DQM:

lastAnalysiscomplete.png

This issue date is not updated with every scan because once an issue has been resolved it is cleared from your reports.

--

Ari Weissman

## If I’ve helped, accept this response as a solution so that other’s can find is more quickly in the future.
## Have thoughts on Crownpeak products? We'd love to hear them. Speak with the Crownpeak Product Team..

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AriWeissman
Director of UX

The Last analysis completed date shows when the dashboard was last scanned.

The issue date as shown below shows when the issue was first seen and recorded by DQM:

lastAnalysiscomplete.png

This issue date is not updated with every scan because once an issue has been resolved it is cleared from your reports.

--

Ari Weissman

0 Kudos