saurabh
I'm new here

module generate an xml file now where to save this xml file in the user computer is it possible or i have to save on server and then user can get from server??

HI, I have designed one module , created fsm , and want to deploy on the server , after that from schedule Management i want to call the class that is there in the module. Since objective of this module to generate the xml file ( That contain information about all project that is there on server) , now my problem is if user call the module class via a script inside schedule management  , module generate an xml file now where to save this xml file in the user computer is it possible or i have to save on server and then user can get from server??

0 Kudos
2 Replies
phillip_austerf
New Creator

Hi Saurabh,

it should be possible to use the JFileChooser class, http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/uiswing/components/filechooser.html

You can then access the file and write the XML content into it.

Cheers,

Phillip.

0 Kudos

Hello Saurabh,   

do you need further help or did Phillip's reply already help you? If so, it would be great if you marked

his reply as "correct answer". If you have already found a solution by yourself, it would be very kind of you, if you posted it here.   

Best regards 

Michaela

0 Kudos