king
I'm new here

externalDeliveryURL | re-usage of that URL?

Jump to solution

Dear e-Spirit community,

FirstSpirit allows by configuration to delegate the processing of templates based on a NON-JSP syntax to external hosts. Therefore, a special directive is used:

• externalDeliveryURL

The FirstSpirit web application "/fs4preview" reads this configuration and delegates the processing to that URL for defined file suffixes specified in "externalDelivery".

What we wanna clarify: is this URL used anywhere else within the FirstSpirit context? In cases, where this URL might be delivered/integrated in external pages (sent to browsers), we have to modify this URL, because it might not be accessible. It will just be reachable directly by the FirstSpirit web application "/fs4preview".

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
king
I'm new here

According to FirstSpirit helpdesk ticket "Help-20120209-897", the URL content of the FirstSpirit configuration directive "externalDeliveryURL" will not be provided back to the editors.

So, the URL might contain a host name, that might not be reachable from browser clients. In case, where FirstSpirit servers are located behind a reverse proxy infrastructure, this information is really important to know.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
king
I'm new here

According to FirstSpirit helpdesk ticket "Help-20120209-897", the URL content of the FirstSpirit configuration directive "externalDeliveryURL" will not be provided back to the editors.

So, the URL might contain a host name, that might not be reachable from browser clients. In case, where FirstSpirit servers are located behind a reverse proxy infrastructure, this information is really important to know.

0 Kudos