dhananjay_malpu
I'm new here

Schedule Entry Query

Jump to solution

Hi All,

Greetings !!

1. I have a requirement of invoking the schedule entry from WebEdit.
2. I am able to achieve point 1 by writing a basic Bean Shell script and setting the display scope properties to "Menu"
3. I need to enhance the Bean Shell script in point 2 in such a way that the user should be displayed user controls
a. drop-down to select the schedule entry name
b. display radio button to select the schedule entry execution options say manual, periodic and Once
c. calender to set date and time in case periodic/Once option is selected in point 3.b

To summarize all the above, we are expecting all the features of schedule entry using webeditor so the content editors can have single interface for content creation and publish

It would be really great help if you guys could provide more technical details to implement above.

Many Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,

Dhananjay

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pavone
I'm new here

Hello,

you can define the user controls in the form tab of your script. If you want do show/hide the calender controls, you should write a rule for that.

In your script you can call context.showForm() to display a dialog containing the form. This method will return a FormData object that contains the user input. But of course the user input will not be persisted!

For more info see GuiScriptContext

I hope this will help you!

Best regards

Tim

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
pavone
I'm new here

Hello,

you can define the user controls in the form tab of your script. If you want do show/hide the calender controls, you should write a rule for that.

In your script you can call context.showForm() to display a dialog containing the form. This method will return a FormData object that contains the user input. But of course the user input will not be persisted!

For more info see GuiScriptContext

I hope this will help you!

Best regards

Tim

0 Kudos

Thank you very much Tim. I will test it.

0 Kudos