Aradhana
New Creator

Project '(3312) is already locked in a different session

Jump to solution

Hi,

Any one help me on below error:

Error locking project:
Project 'DEV' ID(3312) is already locked in a different session.

Ho we can resolve this issue ?

whenever i run the job it give me same error.

Regards,

Aradhana

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
hoebbel
Crownpeak employee

Hello Aradhana,

I suspect the following:
The schedule is configured in a project and is started within the ServerManager. In that case the project is locked by the ServerManager itself. If then a script in the schedule entry tries to lock the project, the error occurs.

Of course, the same thing happens if two jobs are running in parallel, both trying to lock the same project.

Or a script was executed (either within the server context or it created a new session) und locked the project. In this case you can either kill the appropriate session (if visible/identifiable) within the ServerMonitoring or just restart the FirstSpirit process.

Best regards
Holger

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RoSi
New Creator

Is it possible for you to check the sessions via ServerMonitoring.

It will at least give you a hint which sessions might be responsible for the lock.

0 Kudos
mbergmann
Crownpeak employee

Hi,

without any context, it’s quite hard to help here. 

Can you describe what you mean with „running the job“? From where are you doing this? I guess (!) „job“ is a schedule entry? 

Michael

0 Kudos
hoebbel
Crownpeak employee

Hello Aradhana,

I suspect the following:
The schedule is configured in a project and is started within the ServerManager. In that case the project is locked by the ServerManager itself. If then a script in the schedule entry tries to lock the project, the error occurs.

Of course, the same thing happens if two jobs are running in parallel, both trying to lock the same project.

Or a script was executed (either within the server context or it created a new session) und locked the project. In this case you can either kill the appropriate session (if visible/identifiable) within the ServerMonitoring or just restart the FirstSpirit process.

Best regards
Holger

0 Kudos