jackmm
I'm new here

Paging in Section Templates

Hi,

I am trying to get paging fucntion working in Section Templates, so that I could give my users freedom and flexibility to choose chich Category of items do they want displayed on the page. I can only get this working if I create my section on table templates but the flexibility part of it is compromised.

Anyone who has done paging e.g. [1 2 3 4 5.....], when you click 4 its opens items on the 4 rth page e.t.c. Your help will be appreciated. Thanks

Regards,

Jack T.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
feddersen
Community Manager

Sorry, I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish. The content of section templates are all displayed on a single page. Or are you speaking of section templates in different pages?

Do you want to create a paging within a single html page or a paging between different html pages?

0 Kudos

Hello.

currently i have the same question. I have a list of sections and every section should become a page. Within a single html page i can solve it by using javascript and hide the invisible article "pages", but i want to generate seperated html pages out of the section list. is there a way to do this?

For example:

section[0] = article.html

section[1] = article-1.html

section[2] = article-2.html

Regards

Philipp

0 Kudos

One of FirstSpirit's core concepts is that each page reference produces one file. Exceptions are content projections, which can produce multiple files (for example on file for every data record) and document groups (which allow you to combine multiple page references into one file).

So you could use an FS_LIST that uses data records in combination with a content projection.

0 Kudos