kavin
I'm new here

Lowercase url in MultiViewUrlCreator,InfixUrlCreator,DefaultUrlCreator

Jump to solution

Dear All,

We need to generate the lowercase URL using MultiViewUrlCreator,InfixUrlCreator,DefaultUrlCreator.

is this possible to configure the lowercase url in the above UrlCreators?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marza
I'm new here

Hi Kavin,

have a look at our ODFS (Start page / Advanced topics / Generation / Advanced URLs / Configuration):

http://www.e-spirit.com/odfs52/advanced-topics/generation/advanced-urls/configuration/

There you see that with the advanced URL-Creator it is possible to use lower case URLs

factorySettings = new HashMap();

factorySettings.put("useregistry","true"); 

factorySettings.put("useLowercase","true"); 

factorySettings.put("removedeleted","true"); 

context.setProperty("#urlCreatorSettings", factorySettings);

Basically you need to provide your own special advanced URL creator in a FirstSpirit module.

Regards,

Marian

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
marza
I'm new here

Hi Kavin,

have a look at our ODFS (Start page / Advanced topics / Generation / Advanced URLs / Configuration):

http://www.e-spirit.com/odfs52/advanced-topics/generation/advanced-urls/configuration/

There you see that with the advanced URL-Creator it is possible to use lower case URLs

factorySettings = new HashMap();

factorySettings.put("useregistry","true"); 

factorySettings.put("useLowercase","true"); 

factorySettings.put("removedeleted","true"); 

context.setProperty("#urlCreatorSettings", factorySettings);

Basically you need to provide your own special advanced URL creator in a FirstSpirit module.

Regards,

Marian

0 Kudos

Hello Kavin, 

do you need further help or did Marians's reply already help you? If so, it would be great if you marked

his reply as "correct answer" so that other community users find the solution easily. If you have

already found a solution by yourself, it would be very kind of you, if you posted it here. 

Best regards 

Thorsten

0 Kudos

Hello Kavin,

We did not hear from you in the past weeks. Since I think Marians answer is correct, I will mark it as such and close this thread. If you think this is wrong, feel free to open a new post!

Best regards,

Lena

0 Kudos