Leela
I'm new here

Image Map

Hi,

I have used the sample code from the ODFS but the link reference will not load. The shape, coordinates and text are displaying correctly.

<area shape="$CMS_VALUE(AREA.shape)$" coords="$CMS_VALUE(AREA.coordinates)$" alt="$CMS_VALUE(link.text)$"  title="$CMS_VALUE(link.text)$" href="$CMS_VALUE(link.ref)$" />

If I replace link.ref with AREA.link then the entire link, as displayed in the html of the link template, is displayed

How to get ref value from link template?

Regards

Leela

0 Kudos
12 Replies
thmarx
I'm new here

Hi,

$CMS_VALUE(AREA.link.ref)$ should do what you want.

0 Kudos
thmarx
I'm new here

<map name="MAPNAME">

$CMS_VALUE(st_imagemap.areasAsHtml)$

</map>

Would do most of the work for you.

0 Kudos
thmarx
I'm new here

If you are using generic link editors have you configured the formula variables in the "Properties" tab of the link template?

0 Kudos

Yes, i am using generilc link template, I have not set any formula variables in the properties of link template.

How to do it?

0 Kudos

0 Kudos

If your refering to the form variables in the Link templates, it is already set.

i am unable to add image, sending via email

0 Kudos

This is my working example:

LinkTemplate: the external url referes to the form field ref

linktemplate.png

my pagetemplate: both versions works

pagetemplate.png

this works for me.

0 Kudos

I am unable to choose eference for the extrernal URL, it displays only text field in the drop down.

Can you send me the form and html code for the Link template.

0 Kudos

Ah. I see. If you are using FS_REFERENCE in your link formular you can access it this way $CMS_REF(AREA.link.sitestoreref)$. sitestoreref is the name of the form-field.

change the href of the area tag to href="$CMS_REF(AREA.link.sitestoreref)$"

0 Kudos