we wonder whether there is a possibility, to allow the integration of editing permission rights into the FirstSpirit generation ACL-DB? Up to now, FirstSpirit offers the generation of an ACL-DB within a generation action of a scheduler entry (details see screenshot enclosed).
Our questions: - is it possible to allow the integration of permissions not directly set within the "CMS_INPUT_PERMISSION" FirstSpirit input component but also the permissions set directly via "Extras" -> "Change persmissions"?
According to chapter 1.1 of the FirstSpirit Security Documentation, there are only the following informations included:
- complete path to the object
- CRC32 checksum
- date of the last change of the object
- date of the last update of stored data for an object
- unique identifier of an object
- FirstSpirit ID of the object
- access control information provided within the CMS_INPUT_PERMISSION FirstSpirit input component
Missing are the informations that might be stored directly within the FirstSpirit client via "Extras" -> "Change permissions".
This might be useful, to include FirstSpirit editing rights directly in that ACL-DB resource.
there's no way to include the standard FirstSpirit permissions into the ACL-DB. Please create a feature-request if you're interested in that kind of feature. Your use-case would be interesting as well. Maybe there's another way to implement this.