sathyapriyan
Returning Observer

Custom Font for FOP - PDF

Jump to solution

Dear FS Community, 

I want to use a Custom font in FOP Script for PDF Generation. Though I installed the font in the server and added to the project, it is not recognized by the FirstSprit. 

Could you please help me with it. 

Best Regards, 
Sathya

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
hoebbel
Crownpeak employee

Dear Sathya,

"installed the font in the server" means that you installed it via the ServerManager Server/properties/fonts?

If so, do you use the name you defined during the install within the "font-family" within the pdf channel?

If so again, is it a (standard) true type font? If not, just test with a standard true type font, if that is working. If that works, the font you are using is probably not compatible with the fop version you are using.

Best regards
Holger

View solution in original post

1 Reply
hoebbel
Crownpeak employee

Dear Sathya,

"installed the font in the server" means that you installed it via the ServerManager Server/properties/fonts?

If so, do you use the name you defined during the install within the "font-family" within the pdf channel?

If so again, is it a (standard) true type font? If not, just test with a standard true type font, if that is working. If that works, the font you are using is probably not compatible with the fop version you are using.

Best regards
Holger