AditeeR
New Creator

Content Creator

Jump to solution

How to rename the labels of functionalities provided under (+)icon (i.e. create  icon),in Content creator? Content creator.PNG

For eg. In the attached screenshot I want to edit the highlighted label i.e. "Create News"

Is this possible to customize  this functionality ,if not can you provide an alternative solution if any?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bIT_sosswald
Returning Responder

Hi,

this label is taken from the Displayname of the corresponding Datasource. If you change the Displayname of the Datasource in the SiteArchitect also this label will change.

This behavior is a little bit unpredictable if you have multiple datasources based on the same table template. Then it is not clear which display name will be taken.

I had the same problem a few weeks ago and will also create a bug ticket, because I think that’s not a good and understandable behavior. Especially in the case where you have multiple datasources based on the same table template.

Greetings

Sandro

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
bIT_sosswald
Returning Responder

Hi,

this label is taken from the Displayname of the corresponding Datasource. If you change the Displayname of the Datasource in the SiteArchitect also this label will change.

This behavior is a little bit unpredictable if you have multiple datasources based on the same table template. Then it is not clear which display name will be taken.

I had the same problem a few weeks ago and will also create a bug ticket, because I think that’s not a good and understandable behavior. Especially in the case where you have multiple datasources based on the same table template.

Greetings

Sandro

0 Kudos