Andreas-Knoor
Crownpeak Employee

Community-Feedback Thread

Please give us feedback to this community:

• What could be improved?
  • What features do you like?
  • Is there anything missing?

We look forward to your feedback.

Please post your feedback as an answer to this thread.

28 Replies
thomas_walter
I'm new here

again me ....

I just wanted to post some of the scripts we made in our project and found out, that I can only read the blogs in the developers area or ask questions.

Why isn't there a place where customers can put their postings ?

The space "Customers" would be a nice name for it - I would never look for "New Release notes / Updates concerning new FirstSpirit builds" in a space called Customers - maybe for this content a new area "Releases" can be made ?Releasenotes FirstSpirit 4.2 R2 (DE)

0 Kudos

The Release-Notes for all 4.1 builds are also available in the customer blog.

Here is an example: javascript:;

The release notes are attached to the blog post.

0 Kudos

I just wanted to post some of the scripts we made in our project and found out, that I can only read the blogs in the developers area or ask questions.

At the moment the best solution is to create a personal blog.

The personal blog will be visible for all community members and the content is available by the fulltext search.

0 Kudos

IMHO not so nice - than everybody who just wants to share one idea has to creat an own blog ...

If the community would habe a "Don't like" button I would have clicked it. Isn't part of a community to share ?

Otherwise this community becomes much a marketing channel for e-spirit to publish their ideas.

Sharing code and ideas with others was very much my goal in posting last week in Xing and I thought initially this is possible for everybody in the different spaces for developers and editors ...

Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
RZoller
Returning Observer

Hi @all

- during the registration processe i got serveral times an SSL error with IE8. Some objects of the side may be not in the https scope

- Some of the community pages are in mixed language: german and english.

I hope this helps!

René

0 Kudos

AFAIK it is especially one background image:

But there are for sure still some IE8 issues not related to SSL. For example the voting on ideas did not work on my IE8

0 Kudos

IMHO not so nice - than everybody who just wants to share one idea has to creat an own blog ...

The other alternative is to create a discussion about your script. You can add a source code attachment to your discussion to share the code with other users.

Otherwise this community becomes much a marketing channel for e-spirit to publish their ideas.

Sharing code and ideas with others was very much my goal in posting last week in Xing and I thought initially this is possible for everybody in the different spaces for developers and editors ...

Sharing knowledge and even source code is one of the aims of this community.

So we would be glad if you share your ideas with the other members.

0 Kudos

I just realized that also replying to an reply does not work with my IE8. Since the IE8 is the standard browser in our company I can only use the community from a standalone PC (and therefore not use copy&paste to post something here).

Do you know already when the community will support the IE8?

0 Kudos

The IE8 problems are probably fixed now. Could you please clear your browser cache and try it again?

rbitdd
Returning Responder

Is it possible to change the username in future?

If not: will it be possible to delete my own account and register myself again?

0 Kudos