We just released SmartSearch version 2.4.3. In this release, we fixed two bugs - one regarding a wrong ACL check when deleting an adaptable result and one issue which caused a ClassCast exception when saving an adaptable result.
Another issue regarding the schema for our on-premise customer was fixed. This might require a manual change to the schema, please refer to the release notes.
Regarding our cloud customer and the SmartSearch connect we added a service to create a datagenerator and prepared search before the first document is submitted. The FirstSpirit GUI will be later extended to trigger this new API.