DanMyers
New Creator

Keyword Result Report

Hi all--

I am looking for a way to generate a list of keyword references for export to a report of some sort.

For example, I would like to search on the keyword [xyz] and then generate an XLS of the results page. In the past, we would copy and paste the results, but this particular search I am conducting has far too many results for that to be possible.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ParulMishra
Crownpeak Employee

Hi Dan,

We can create a custom checkpoint or content asset report to find the keyword on the website. You can view the instance and download the report in excel format.
The checkpoint would highlight the keyword on the page but it would increase the number of issues in the dashboard whereas content asset will only serve the URLs which has mentioned keyword.

In case if you want to find any keyword/instance, I would suggest creating a new case by sending an email to dqmhelp@crownpeak.com or you can also create a case through our community portal. We appreciate it if you can share a few examples, so we can configure settings accordingly.

--

Parul Mishra
Lead, Product Support

## If I’ve helped, accept this response as a solution so that other’s can find is more quickly in the future.
## Have thoughts on Crownpeak products? We'd love to hear them. Speak with the Crownpeak Product Team..

0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply!

So, if I understand correctly, you can create a checkpoint based on the keyword I provide and create a list of all instances of that keyword on our site?

Or is there a report you can assist in generating of all instances of the keyword on our site?

Let me know so that I may go through the appropriate channels to get this done. We are under a very narrow window to accomplish this goal.

Many thanks!

Dan

0 Kudos

The DQM provides an option to download the checkpoint results and content assets reports.

We recommend you send an email to dqmhelp@crownpeak.com with all your requirements and few URL examples.

Let me know if you have any more questions, comments, or concerns. We would be happy to schedule the call to elaborate on the process.

--

Parul Mishra
Lead, Product Support

## If I’ve helped, accept this response as a solution so that other’s can find is more quickly in the future.
## Have thoughts on Crownpeak products? We'd love to hear them. Speak with the Crownpeak Product Team..

0 Kudos