MadBlather
I'm new here

betrad pixel's SSL cert expired

Hello, it looks like the betrad pixel that fires as part of the Evidon payload has an expired SSL cert. 

This is causing some Ad Exchanges to flag our creative as non-SSL compliant and disable them, which as this adds up over time will create quite a problem. 

Is the ssl cert expiration known? Who needs to know this ASAP?

pixel here:

https://l.betrad.com/ct/0_0_0_155340/us/0/1/0/0/0/0/300/250/242/6896/0/pixel.gif?v=2m_1&ttid=2&d=sto...

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AriWeissman
Director of UX

Hi @MadBlather

Thank you for the note. I've escalated this to our support team to review. 

--

Ari Weissman
Sr Director of UX & Community

## If I’ve helped, accept this response as a solution so that other’s can find is more quickly in the future.
## Have thoughts on Crownpeak products? We'd love to hear them. Speak with the Crownpeak Product Team..

0 Kudos
kensnyder
Head of Support

@MadBlather - Thanks for calling this to our attention.  This issue has been resolved.  If you see any further issues feel free to open a ticket with support either through the case portal here or by emailing support directly.

--

Ken Snyder
VP, Customer Support & Cloud Operations

## If I’ve helped, accept this response as a solution so that other’s can find is more quickly in the future.
## Have thoughts on Crownpeak products? We'd love to hear them. Speak with the Crownpeak Product Team..

0 Kudos