lizamcintosh
Crownpeak (Retired)

Digital Governance and Privacy Product Roadmap

Jump to solution

The latest iterations of the Universal Consent Platform and TagControl released in April are great. What is the next major release planned for the privacy product suite? Can you share a roadmap for the next 6-12 months? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jwheeler
Crownpeak (Retired)

For the immediate road-map within the next few months our main focus is improving Consent Control and some of our offerings around publish support. 

For Consent Control we are feverishly working towards more support for Category and Vendor level choices.  AS of now these choices work for an all or nothing approach.   We are approaching a point in this that we will be starting an external Beta in the end of June.   If you have any interest in this please feel free to your CSM so we can setup some time to discuss.

For more specific publisher support we plan to start rolling out support for IAB TCF 2.0.  The IAB has stated that v1.1 will be deprecated in August and want to provide this to our customers who will need that help.

For further roadmap discussion though I’d love to discuss this with you.  If you’d like to setup sometime please feel free to reach out to me and setup sometime.

http://calendly.com/jeff-wheeler/ama-follow-up

View solution in original post

3 Replies
jwheeler
Crownpeak (Retired)

For the immediate road-map within the next few months our main focus is improving Consent Control and some of our offerings around publish support. 

For Consent Control we are feverishly working towards more support for Category and Vendor level choices.  AS of now these choices work for an all or nothing approach.   We are approaching a point in this that we will be starting an external Beta in the end of June.   If you have any interest in this please feel free to your CSM so we can setup some time to discuss.

For more specific publisher support we plan to start rolling out support for IAB TCF 2.0.  The IAB has stated that v1.1 will be deprecated in August and want to provide this to our customers who will need that help.

For further roadmap discussion though I’d love to discuss this with you.  If you’d like to setup sometime please feel free to reach out to me and setup sometime.

http://calendly.com/jeff-wheeler/ama-follow-up

No link to the discussion

0 Kudos
CP_Product
Community Moderator

Hi @cbrown -

All of the responses will appear here in the discussion.

Please let me know if you have additional questions!

Best,

Denise

0 Kudos