cpe
Elite Observer

Timeline for DOMTABLE full functionality in Content Creator

Jump to solution

Hello Community!

Does anyone know the timeline for when the DOMTABLE will have the same functionality as an INPUT_DOM with table enabled?

The only thing that seams to be missing is the access to the cell properties. As that allready works fine with a table in an INPUT_DOM, I am hoping that it will be activated in the DOMTABLE soon as well!?

I would much rather work with a single DOMTABLE instead of an table withing an INPUT_DOM as the editor can only set one table and nothing else.

Any updates appreciated!

Cheers
Connz

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TimoKlattenhoff
Crownpeak employee

Hi Connz,

Thank you for your message and for the feature request.

To your questions:

Does anyone know the timeline for when the DOMTABLE will have the same functionality as an INPUT_DOM with table enabled? 

The only thing that seams to be missing is the access to the cell properties. As that allready works fine with a table in an INPUT_DOM, I am hoping that it will be activated in the DOMTABLE soon as well!?

Yes, that functionality is currently missing.

While we don't have a detailed timeline as to when that feature will be delivered, I can tell you that we have it on our list of discussion topics for the next planning.

In said session we go through the feature request list, which is scored according to BRICE and align on what the most impactful and strategically important items for the Engineering teams to tackle are. The items gets discussed and compared to other pressing issues; we make a decision whether to address the issue or give other items higher priority.

I've added your insight to the item. 

Also, if you have additional feature requests, please don't hesitate to communicate those via the "submit idea" functionality here.

Thanks again!

Best,
Timo

View solution in original post

2 Replies
TimoKlattenhoff
Crownpeak employee

Hi Connz,

Thank you for your message and for the feature request.

To your questions:

Yes, that functionality is currently missing.

While we don't have a detailed timeline as to when that feature will be delivered, I can tell you that we have it on our list of discussion topics for the next planning.

In said session we go through the feature request list, which is scored according to BRICE and align on what the most impactful and strategically important items for the Engineering teams to tackle are. The items gets discussed and compared to other pressing issues; we make a decision whether to address the issue or give other items higher priority.

I've added your insight to the item. 

Also, if you have additional feature requests, please don't hesitate to communicate those via the "submit idea" functionality here.

Thanks again!

Best,
Timo

cpe
Elite Observer

Hey @TimoKlattenhoff,

thanks for the feedback!

Cheers
Connz

0 Kudos