ndegoeij
I'm new here

List of items containing a certain authorization

Jump to solution

We are using FirstSpirit 4.2.489. In the server configuration we have created lots of users and lots of groups. In client application there are many items defined (data sources, templates, structures, etc). Upon these items authorisations have been defined. It is possible to see the authorizations of one of those particular items, but is the opposite also possible?

In other words is it also possible to get a list of all the items which contain a certain authorization on it?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for the clarification.

Currently there are no means to get this information. Could you please post a feature request for this?

Peter

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Peter_Jodeleit
Crownpeak employee

Could you elaborate on what you exactly mean with "certain authorization"? E.g. general questions like "where are permissions defined for a specific group or user"? Or a full fleged query like "where is user xyz allowed to perform changes"? (Please do not assume I've got a possible solution in mind for either of these examples Smiley Wink)

Peter
0 Kudos

With the certain authorizations I mean indeed more like a full fledged query (or something with a similar result) where I can get a report which tells me per authorization (read: as per role/group) on which item this is specified.

For example; if I have a group administrators defined then I would like to know which data sources, template items, structures have this group and with which permission defined there.

I hope this clears the question a little better.

0 Kudos

Thank you for the clarification.

Currently there are no means to get this information. Could you please post a feature request for this?

Peter
0 Kudos

Hello Peter,

Thank you for your reply. How can I post a feature request for this question?

Kind regards.

0 Kudos

Hello,

a feature request can be created here: KLICK

Best regards

Michaela