cpe
Elite Observer

Content Creator > Search by ID

Jump to solution

Hello!

When working with the Basic Workflows, in case of a conflict a list of the conflicting elements is given.

As an editor does not name the sections, the only good search parameter is the ID of the conflicting element.

Is there a way to search for this ID in the Content Creator?

If I simply search for the ID in the CC, no result is shown. If I search for it in the Site Architect, I find the right element.

This function is needed for an editor to solve a conflict themself!

Any help would be largely appreciated!

Cheers
Connz

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mbergmann
Crownpeak employee

Hi Conny,

you can use FS search queries in the CC search field. In your case you can search for an element by 

fs.id=1701

Other possibilities are described here - in the end it’s the same syntax as you’d use when searching via API: QueryAgent

… and I just noticed that there is no example in the ApiDoc for fs.id… I created an internal ticket for that.

Michael

View solution in original post

2 Replies
mbergmann
Crownpeak employee

Hi Conny,

you can use FS search queries in the CC search field. In your case you can search for an element by 

fs.id=1701

Other possibilities are described here - in the end it’s the same syntax as you’d use when searching via API: QueryAgent

… and I just noticed that there is no example in the ApiDoc for fs.id… I created an internal ticket for that.

Michael

Hey Michael,

thanks! That was exactly what I needed!

Cheers
Connz

0 Kudos