Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Feedback on the case portal

Hi -

We received a few requests for improvements to the case portal. Thank you for this feedback!

Here's an update on our progress.

1. Portal speed - We've heard feedback from several users about the portal speed. We've escalated it to our community vendor and they made some updates at the beginning of the year, but there is room for more improvement. We are coordinating with them and expect to see another update in the next 3-6 months.
  2. Enhancements - We've received these requests from multiple users so we are researching and evaluating them to determine next steps.
    1. Add ability to cc -  Customers are interested in cc'ing colleagues on their tickets. We love this request, it would be a great enhancement. We are investigating whether this integration is possible.
    2. Editor on comments box - This is another enhancement that would be beneficial for all users. We are currently investigating whether this integration is possible.

I'll share our decision on next steps within the next month.

I hope this information is helpful, just let me know below if you have any questions.  And please add your feedback to this forum. I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Denise

Tags (1)
0 Kudos