Digital Quality Management
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAQs for DQM

My PDF is showing the wrong HTML title

Question

Why doesn't Crownpeak allow me to edit the title of my PDF document?

Answer

Crownpeak does not control the PDF title. The PDF title is managed in the PDF itself.  You will have to update the tile in the PDF itself by opening the document and going to File > Properties > Title.

Labels (1)
Comments
What happens when I do change the title in the PDF and re-upload it to my CMS and DQM does not see the title? do i need to remove the PDF from my CMS and then add it back in again?

Hello,

Once the PDF title has been updated and the PDF has been published to the site, DQM will see the new title on the next schedule scan.  It can take up to a week for that next schedule scan.  If you have updated the title and the latest scan didn't pick up the new title then I would not remove it from the CMS and add it back.  I would submit a case to Crownpeak support to have it reviewed.  Let me know if that helps or if you have any other questions  related to the PDF title.

Version history
Revision #:
2 of 2
Last update:
‎05-08-2019 12:14 PM
Updated by:

Contributors
Looking for more?
Ask in Discussions
Developers

Peer-to-peer support  and answers on developing CMS templates, modifying privacy scripts or building integrations.

Digital Experience Management

Find answers and ask questions on content management, personalization and targeting.

Digital Quality Management

Find answers and ask questions on WCAG and SEO quality management.

Digital Governance

Find answers and ask questions on consent and monitoring solutions.