johnherr
Occasional Observer

How to edit site footer -- New CP CMS Developer

I'm a new Crownpeak developer and am working with an existing site.

I've read about Component LIbrary and Templates, but it doesn't appear that the site is currently using those.  At least, those folders appear empty.  

Is there another convetion for defining a Folder site layout which other Folders (seem?) to inherit?

Thanks,
John

0 Kudos
4 Replies
johnherr
Occasional Observer

Also, is there a method by which I could discover the answer to how the site is configured, so that I can research documentation?
0 Kudos
johnherr
Occasional Observer

Looks like it might be in "_Configuration / _Navigation Configuration".  

I don't see the "Routing" methodolgy around this paradigm.  Just a RePublish in the workflow.

Is there a way to Stage changes in _Navigation Configuration?

-- Would the answer be to "Route web.config to Stage"?  

I'm a little confused how you can Route something to Stage if it's already published, and already routed to Live, as their is no explicit option in Workflow for that.  But under "Route" when I right-click on web.config, I can choose Stage.  But, does that un-route from Live?

kensnyder
Head of Support

John,

Editing the site footer is not standard it is custom for each site implementation.  You should create a support case and note the site and changes you are trying to apply so we can better assist you.  

Case Portal

--

Ken Snyder
VP, Customer Support & Cloud Operations

## If I’ve helped, accept this response as a solution so that other’s can find is more quickly in the future.
## Have thoughts on Crownpeak products? We'd love to hear them. Speak with the Crownpeak Product Team..

0 Kudos

This answered my question. Thank you!